Monday 8 April 2013

Scraps




I have had some time lately to sort out some of my scraps that have been accumulating over a long period of time.I decided it must be time to do something with them so sorted into sizes that were from shop samples and I will just sew them all together and then maybe practise some machine quilting on them. This is only one lot of scraps- then there are all those 2.5 inch squares that will have to be another top. Then there seems to be alot of useless pieces that I dont really know why I even bought them, they will also be put to good use in another scrappy top.
One thing I have discovered is that polar fleece makes a good backing for using as a display sheet to stick the pieces to. The op shops have numerous polar fleece blankets.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment